Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not trying to offend anyone but enjoy funny videos. I also am amazed at some of the DUMB thing highly paid people (many athletes) do. I tried to reduce the streaming so it is not a bandwidth hog, but have not been able to slow it down. It streams at 860k so may not work on slower internet connections (damm that Gore). It is a 7 meg file so may have to buffer. Ice storm in Omaha tonight, might as well learn more gun safety. ROFL.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So many people visited this movie that the owner got a nasty gram from his ISP! It seems like this account is only allowed 300 megs of downloads a month. Before they shut down the movie, it was averaging 274 megs PER DAY! Therefore they thought he was running a server and pulled the movie since the total downloads on the account since Dec. 18th was 5.94 GIG. I did get a copy of it and tried to reduce the bandwidth, but no luck with my current software. It is a 7 meg file. If you want a copy of the movie and your email box will accept a 7 meg file, let me know and I will send it to you. I was just tryin to help the kids!!!! ROFL

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, I reduced the size dramatically. It is now a 1.3meg file so most of you can see it. It will only play 200 times and then it will lock out. Have fun. Remember to just help the kids.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Here's the video...hopefully

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpgL5kuBpMA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fpgL5kuBpMA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just trying to help the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.