1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
10,377 Posts
An Amazing record. I felt sorry for him not winning the truck. He would have if the Grand had been held at Sparta but,it wasn't offered in MO.

·
Premium Member
4,728 Posts
An Amazing record. I felt sorry for him not winning the truck. He would have if the Grand had been held at Sparta but,it wasn't offered in MO.
They did not offer the truck at the 2019 Grand in Sparta either .

Reactions: wahtsamoie

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Great story, thanks for the post.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I watched the news clip. Very different mounting and hold of the gun. The tip of the bottom of butt plate is all that's shouldered.

·
Registered
673 Posts
His perfect score is the fifth one shot in ATA competition is it not? I know Phil Kiner has two, Rick Marshall, Dagen and somebody else who's name escapes me. Anybody remember who that one was?

·
Registered
318 Posts
His perfect score is the fifth one shot in ATA competition is it not? I know Phil Kiner has two, Rick Marshall, Dagen and somebody else who's name escapes me. Anybody remember who that one was?
I thought they said it only happened 4 times with the 3 people you mentioned.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I watched the news clip. Very different mounting and hold of the gun. The tip of the bottom of butt plate is all that's shouldered.
Without knowing of his accomplishments, by looking at the picture, I would say he needs some stock fitting. But, what do I know. It works for him obviously. Great shooting.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Without knowing of his accomplishments, by looking at the picture, I would say he needs some stock fitting. But, what do I know. It works for him obviously. Great shooting.
LOL. The number one trap shooter in the world has now been diagnosed as needing some stock fitting. This is exactly the sort of thing that makes the internet great!

·
Registered
318 Posts
LOL. The number one trap shooter in the world has now been diagnosed as needing some stock fitting. This is exactly the sort of thing that makes the internet great!
your taking his comment out of context.

Reactions: ron (vt)
1 - 20 of 21 Posts