Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for plastic shotshell boxes. The same size as a regular 12ga. box. Rather than rip the wings and top off of a cardboard box I would like to have something plastic I could use over and over. Has anyone ever seen such a critter? If so I would like to know where I might get them. Paul Leeper

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Do not get the ones where the top just sits on top. Flimsy plastic like you use in the kitchen and you will not like them. I ordered some and sent them back. Ray

·
Registered
986 Posts
I use the shell caddy. I had to stretch my box holder a bit to get them in and out.

·
Registered
521 Posts
I have 10 of the old style Gamaliel used to sell years ago with the snap on lids. I don't use them. $30 + shipping ($4 or so priority mail). Email above, REMOVE the 'AAA'.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I have a hell of a time just putting the cardboard box in my leather holder.I can't imagin adding the thickness of the plastic in there too...Ziggy

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have 20 or so of the Shell Caddy boxes (olive green, two-piece) for 12 Ga that I will part with. $50 + shipping. These are the boxes that you load shells in to 1/2 of the box and then slide the outer half over the top. They fit into my shell bag nicely. Boxes have rounded corners so they don't hang up on on your bag. Send me an email if interested.

Mike Mates

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.