Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use 2x4s and a 3/4" plywood top. The design is not too important since I firm everything up by lag bolting it to the wall. Believe me, it doesn't move at all.

·
Registered
16,724 Posts
Shooting bench or reloading bench? Portable or fixed?

We made some nice portable benches for prairie doggin' with 3 pipe legs and flanges.

HM

·
Registered
466 Posts
Try www.horstguns.com/ShootingBench.htm I got this site from something on the Outdoor Channel when they had a piece about this bench design. I'm intending to use it on my farm and will probably cover it overhead for use in summer and rain.

Hope it helps.

Eddie Quire

·
Registered
729 Posts
At our club they built the bench in a shape of a C. You would sit in the middle so if you are left or right handed all you did was move to your left or right without getting up. The set was a board that you could move up or down for what ever reason. Just make it wide enough for fat butt people.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Cabelas sells a bench kit for less than eighty bucks, its great for the money and very simple to build. check it out at

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0031351215763a&type=product&cmCat=search&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&QueryText=bench+kit&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx=mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=bench+kit&noImage=0

Regards,

Berettaman7

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.