Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using those cardboard ones for years and they just wear out. I seen some of you guys have nice plywood ones. I could throw some together but my son is 16 and needs some wood shop projects.

Does anybody have a pdf plan for those already made up? I know it can be dupicated but thought I would ask since kids need to take something drawn up to there teacher before they will allow to build.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I took the cardboard one to my friend who owns a glass shop........he used the rough cardboard mesasurements, and couple of days later I picked-up......a new one made of PLEXIGLASS!! Then I took the ole' worn out cardboard box, measured it, and massage it around and did one with 1/2" plywood...

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just a thought, but I purchased a large dog feeder. It holds 1000 wads and works great. I am sure it would work great for hulls too, but I just sit the bin beside me on the floor when I am loading.

·
Registered
4,232 Posts
I cut the tops from anti-freeze jugs, punched holes in the side, and put hooks into my reloading bench to hold them. I have several made up so I don't have to dump them when changing loads.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I want to build some more of these. I did not have any plans. I can draw a set of plans up for you if you want. Let me know.

·
Registered
556 Posts
These bins measure 8" wide, 9" deep, and are 12" tall. If I were to build them again, I'd go a couple inches taller as these hold about 80% of a bag of wads.

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some good ideas!! Thanks for those dimensions to Joe that will help to make sure he builds them big enough for a full bag of wads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.