Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this page and I am looking for more places to shoot in southern Ohio I have only found 2 that are kinda close to me I have heard about Pike county **** hunters association does anyone know if it is still open ? Or any other places to shoot ?

· Registered
226 Posts
I am new to this page and I am looking for more places to shoot in southern Ohio I have only found 2 that are kinda close to me I have heard about Pike county **** hunters association does anyone know if it is still open ? Or any other places to shoot ?
Pike county **** Hunters Is open on Thursday and Saturday evening. Thursday is just practice night and Saturday is Calcutta. Start at 6pm. We are shooting registered on Thursday and Sunday for the next few weeks also.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What part of the state do you live in? In the southwest portion of the state there are numerous clubs. Harrison Gun Club, SWOCC, Fairfield Sportsman Club and Middletown. There are also clubs in Northern Kentucky and Indiana.
Chillicothe area
Pike county **** Hunters Is open on Thursday and Saturday evening. Thursday is just practice night and Saturday is Calcutta. Start at 6pm. We are shooting registered on Thursday and Sunday for the next few weeks also.
do you have to be a member of the club or the ATA to shoot the Calcutta on Saturday ? And how does the Calcutta work ?

· Registered
226 Posts
Chillicothe area

do you have to be a member of the club or the ATA to shoot the Calcutta on Saturday ? And how does the Calcutta work ?
No membership required and it is not an ATA event. Calcutta is 25 16 yd targets and 25 from 23,24,or 25 yd. line. If you run the 16s you shoot from the 25. We shoot two 25 bird matches prior to the 50 bird calcutta, same format, but do not sell the shooters. Calcutta sells after the 25 bird matches are completed. Shooter and buyer split 50-50.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No membership required and it is not an ATA event. Calcutta is 25 16 yd targets and 25 from 23,24,or 25 yd. line. If you run the 16s you shoot from the 25. We shoot two 25 bird matches prior to the 50 bird calcutta, same format, but do not sell the shooters. Calcutta sells after the 25 bird matches are completed. Shooter and buyer split 50-50.
what time is the practice shoot on Thursday ? And what time do the 25 bird matches start on Saturday ? And prices if you know

· Registered
8 Posts
1333 Longfork Rd. Piketon, Ohio 45661 - You cannot see the club from the road, but there is a sign where you turn. Look for the water tower. We will be open rain or shine.
are you Guys shooting this weekend ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.