Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22,753 Posts
All

I just want to thank Terry for being very transparent with all of the information in regards to the WSRC and the 2020 grand. I really appreciate his honesty and timely information.

Thank you
Just keep in mind that he was only recently thrown out of the Presidency. He is kneejerking doing the job. Dedicated he is. HeH.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think singles should always be shot as a miss and out event.
You miss you’re out.
So for 2020 I would have fired no more than 6 shots in 4 events.
Just think of the shells I would have saved.
I have always dreamed of that. Split the entry fees half to the club half to the winner, no classes, categories or trophies. Just the money.

·
Registered
32,244 Posts
I have always dreamed of that. Split the entry fees half to the club half to the winner, no classes, categories or trophies. Just the money.
Sounds like a typical club/turkey shoot and no need to even have an ATA. No thanks.

Reactions: Gussers

·
Registered
32,244 Posts
I was being facetious in my reply because Charlie loves to shoot 16’s, Terry and myself not so much.
They are not hard to hit just easy to miss.
I wish you guys would not use words, I can’t spell. :09:

Reactions: Charlie Becknell

·
Registered
8,543 Posts
I don’t use words very well myself, many times back in my working days people were always taking my emails the wrong way.
As for spelling as long as it’s close I’m good with it.

·
Registered
32,244 Posts
Short blips without pictures are hard to interrupt sometimes. My message was simply a response like “eeeewwww, not for me, thank you very much.”:018: Standing in front you saying it, you would might even chuckle.

·
Thorn in your side
8,115 Posts
Rick,
I’m a sour puss, don’t laugh much, don’t like many people, don’t like crowds and really don’t like missing the first bird out which I seem to be quite good at lately.
You sound like my twin, but I have never been to Kentucky, and neither were my Mom or Dad that I ever heard about.

·
Registered
32,244 Posts
Rick,
I’m a sour puss, don’t laugh much, don’t like many people, don’t like crowds and really don’t like missing the first bird out which I seem to be quite good at lately.
I have shot with O hale for years . He ain’t lying! Nothing like me and my out going sunshine personality ! LOL

My kind of people.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts