Trapshooters Forum banner

Pink Top Guns for Breast Cancer.

3647 Views 17 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  grntitan
Hi Folks, has anyone seen these Top Gun shells in Oregon? I'd like to find some that don't have to be shipped. Thanks David
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
13,526 Posts
David, they have them here in the local Gander Mountain stores for $5.50 a box. A very good deal since most everything around here at that price is the 3 dram 1200 fps loads, like the walmart 4 packs and the like. Good Luck and Break-em all. JEff

· Registered
114 Posts
I have them, they came from Beikirchs (sp?) in Rochester, NY. I am using mine for "extras" only! Can't tell ya how many people have laughed until they were told why they were pink. Hope you can find them. Jo Ann

· Registered
4,378 Posts
I picked some in Rochester also. A poster here wanted a box so I sent one to him with a total including shipping because I was not sure what it would costincluding shipping. . Never received payment. They had some left a couple weeks ago. I'll pick up another case when I am there again.

· Registered
7,537 Posts
Just put 10 flats of empties on the ground in Florida. Many shooters did not have a clue and it was interesting watching them pull the pink boxes out of the trash cans and reading. It was for a very good cause and still is.

Don

· Registered
44 Posts
have not yet seen these shells in my area, was wondering if part of the money from the sale of these goes to susan g koman foundation or are they just to show support for the cause.

· Registered
17,357 Posts
From the label:

Federal Cartridge has joined the fight against breast cancer. A portion of the sales of this product will go directly to the effort to find a cure.

No further elaboration but I am sure the money will get there.

HM

· Registered
1,345 Posts
What would be a good 1 0z. reload for these?? My wife and three daughters think I should shoot and reload some. NOW they are beginning to have some interest in Dad's trap shooting!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.