Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this site I have seen the new Federal Top Gun shells in Pink.(In honor of Breast cancer). I live in the south Puget Sound area. Has anyone seen these shells for sale at any of the local stores? I would like to get some, and have not seen them at Sportco or Cabela's. If someone has seen these shells around here please let me know. Thank you,
Jim Bradbury

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I just had a case delivered last week. They came from Beikirch ammunition out east. They were fairly priced and the people were very easy to deal with. You can google it to find the co. website for a phone number.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
If anyone does acquire some and is willing to sell either a whole box or just (1) individual shell please contact me by PM or EMAIL. I would love either for my collection. I will pay fair market value whatever you deem that to be. Thank You.

Matt

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Jerry--Yes its well marked. Got this pic from this thread that was running here sometime back. Matt

grntitan_2009_2503160.jpg

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
maparker69 i know where you can get some of the Pink Federals Schanz Supply in Otsego , Mi got in a hundred cases of them selling for 49.95 a flat give them a call see if they can help you 269-692-2897 is there number give them a call!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.