Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I'll be there with my son, and maybe a few other local teens, if they're interested.
Might want to spell Blaser's name correctly, I'm sure they'd appreciate it

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Great Shoot! Great Guys! Thanks!

On the other hand, Blaser's representation was awful.
Better to not show up, than show up with poor representation.
I know of a few people that came, without their guns, just to see Blaser.
Blaser's representation was a local Blaser shooter who came and brought his own Blaser.

Krieghoff was there, with several guns, and short stocks as well, to be installed for the kids to shoot (IT WAS A KIDS EVENT).

The Blaser tent had one lone shooter with his personal gun...
Not the Women's/Youth edition
Not the Super Sport...
No other guns!
Just one gun, with one stock, etc.

We want to buy a Blaser, but want to try one first.
How much trouble should we go to in order to give them our business?
I think for the price they charge for their equipment, they could do better with their customer relations.

Ottsville here we come! :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand but we had no control. On the other hand they did make the same donation to the kids, so can't fault them too much. I would see if Blaser is going to be at the PA state shoot. I demoed a Kolar there, met the owner and ended up buying one.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I understand but we had no control. On the other hand they did make the same donation to the kids, so can't fault them too much. I would see if Blaser is going to be at the PA state shoot. I demoed a Kolar there, met the owner and ended up buying one.
I'm probably not going to wait that long, but it may turn out that way.
I certainly don't blame PVGC, they put on a great kid's shoot!
I'm working with a Blaser dealer to see if they can get me a demo to shoot, if not, then we'll get some other gun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts