Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a Pump Gun? Come out to Pine Valley Trap Club 2nd Annual Pump Gun Challenge! This is a great time! This is a non-registered fun shoot and Pump Guns Only. Free lunch to all shooters who participate! We are located in Southern New Jersey. 166 Watsontown-New Freedom Rd. Berlin, NJ
44ABD846-C01A-4F65-A42A-38D63572A13D.jpeg

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
This sounds like fun, and it’s a great excuse to go buy a another gun. Can ya believe I don’t own a pump gun?!

·
Registered
Winchester Diamond Grade Trap Combo , Browning 725 Pro Trap
128 Posts
Have a Pump Gun? Come out to Pine Valley Trap Club 2nd Annual Pump Gun Challenge! This is a great time! This is a non-registered fun shoot and Pump Guns Only. Free lunch to all shooters who participate! We are located in Southern New Jersey. 166 Watsontown-New Freedom Rd. Berlin, NJ
View attachment 1720034 View attachment 1720034
Went to Pine Valley yesterday and shot the Pump Gun Challenge with my Mossberg 600 had a blast. Didn’t shoot to shabby either. There was a small group that showed up for a great day,weather was on our side and the sun was NOT in our face.
PV needs to do this more often.
Great place, great people, great food!
Thanks, Pine Valley!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went to Pine Valley yesterday and shot the Pump Gun Challenge with my Mossberg 600 had a blast. Didn’t shoot to shabby either. There was a small group that showed up for a great day,weather was on our side and the sun was NOT in our face.
PV needs to do this more often.
Great place, great people, great food!
Thanks, Pine Valley!
Thank you for coming! We started this event last year and a fun thing to do. We will do it again next year. Spread the word!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts