Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are a full service custom shooting garment shop. LEFT and RIGHT hand BUTTON FRONT SHIRTS, T-SHIRTS, POLOS, HENLEYS in Long and Short sleeve. We have three thicknesses of pads either applied inside the garment or outside the garment with a pad covering of your choice in non-slip microsuede, fabric, or leather, or just a patch with no padding. Either have our standard pads applied or we can cut and apply pads to your specifications. Trap/skeet size, sporting clay length pads, with or without over the shoulder extensions for break action guns.

We can apply pads to your shirts also, call for information.

Our clothing selection is NOT limited to items in our website store. Let us know what you are looking for and we will do our best to find it!

***NEW PAD OPTION: We are testing a new memory foam pad which reduces felt recoil greatly, is machine washable and dryable, breathes, and very lightweight. Hopefully we will have it available soon.

Pocket tees, polos available as well as mock tees, stay dry fabrics, in Brands from Adidas, Featherlite, Dry Duck, Timberline, to Hanes, Gildan, Jerzees, Anvil, Outer Banks, Sierra, to name a few.

Digital Embroidery Service Available.

***CLUB, GROUP, TEAM, PROSHOP, and EVENT SHOOTING TEE SPECIALS FOR 2011***
Request information via email or we will mail the information to you.

Sue at Pine Tree 309-754-9440
shootinsue_2008_030382.jpg

shootinsue_2008_0303141.jpg

shootinsue_2008_030338.jpg

shootinsue_2008_0303134.jpg

shootinsue_2008_0303100.jpg

shootinsue_2008_0303101.jpg

custom order shirt with microsuede pad and pocket trim

shootinsue_2008_0303103.jpg

Custom order shirt with leather pad and pocket trim

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Up for some great shooting apparel! Susi-Q, had several compliments on my long sleeved shirts you made for me! Toldem where to gittum too! Mine are gettin trophy stained and will hafta order more later!

Hap

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hey there Sue,

I like the colors of the shirts and pad combos you have!!!!.The ones you made for me with the thicker shoulder recoil pads were PRIME.I can see some new colors from my normal choices.---YOU GOT THE BEST STUFF SUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Sandy Holehouse.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Clod da mule is doin fine now, thinks he's an elephant now since I convinced him belonging to the donkey party was bad oats! We're thinkin of takin up trainin trapshooters what real felt recoil is all about, clinics so to speak? Accordin to Clod, your latest pads are the best yet for reducin felt recoil in our opinion. He says I don't move back as far now since I began usin yer good padded shootin shirts! BTW, he says howdy too! He still insists on dressing like a Missouri mule though, I can't get him to wear better lookin duds, he mentioned another MO guy just wearin a "T" shirt and shootin lights out and all the wemmin love that guy?? :) Oh well!

Happy Hapster

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Sandy, he could send her quite a ways via air! BUT, he's mighty particular about where he puts his recoil testing hooves (unlike most donkeys?) and who gets a free ride, some airborne? :)

Hap

·
Registered
796 Posts
Hap,

LOL LOL .,I like that idea!!!!!!.He could give her a real good boot to who knows where!!. I wont be specific where she lands but the further away the better .

Sandy Holehouse

·
Registered
796 Posts
Big B,

Your 110% right on Sue's personal service,you will find no service any better anywhere else !!!!!!!!!!.And this is comming from an extremely happy customer.And this is fact,not idle talk.

Sandy Holehouse.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.