Trapshooters Forum banner

Pilla Frames and Lenses

1423 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Brownie91
If you are in the market for Pilla frames/lenses check out Pilla Eyewear | Claytargetvision. | Pilla Lenses and Frames.

Dennis was great to work with and very knowledgeable. I am on my second set of Pilla lenses/frames. I bought my first set from a dealer off of eBay thinking I was getting a good deal. Dennis had way better prices and I would have been way better off going to him first and getting what I actually needed. He also has a return policy if you get the lens and don’t like it which is nice.

just wanted to give Dennis a shout out since he was so great to work with.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
If you are in the market for Pilla frames/lenses check out Pilla Eyewear | Claytargetvision. | Pilla Lenses and Frames.

Dennis was great to work with and very knowledgeable. I am on my second set of Pilla lenses/frames. I bought my first set from a dealer off of eBay thinking I was getting a good deal. Dennis had way better prices and I would have been way better off going to him first and getting what I actually needed. He also has a return policy if you get the lens and don’t like it which is nice.

just wanted to give Dennis a shout out since he was so great to work with.
second this. I just got mine about 2 months ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.