Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of older Sebrings, lost the screw and spring in one arm. Asked around at the shoots, no help. Called Pilla and they said they can rebuild them, send them in. Get a call back and get told that they can't put the spring in as it is a 200 pound spring? I tell them just put in a new screw, they don't have one that fits. They then offer to sell me a new set of frames for $269, no discount. I tell them to send them back and I ordered a new nose piece for my Pilla Panthers. Got them back, $35 bucks for a nose piece and $20 shipping?! Great glasses, HORRIBLE SERVICE!

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Two things I will never do: vote for Trump and buy those overpriced POS Pilla glasses from that company.
You won't need to even think about over priced shoot glasses if Hillary gets elected as she will basically own the supreme court with the two or three nominations that she will be making.

Name one gun safety (control) law that they won't approve (think California on steroids).

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Why would anyone spend the kind of money required to own Pilla glasses for an inferior product? It certainly isn't for their stellar customer service.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Just a thought, what kind of glasses do the Bartholow's use, what kind of glasses does Kim Rhode use, What kind of glasses does Harlan wear ?

If any one product is way superior to anything else, the top shooters would use it.

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts