Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know how to get a picture on here using photo bucket. Take the picture load it on photo bucket get j-peg number and load here. How do you guys get pictures off your I phone on here? Thanks, Bill

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
You need to post the URL to the photo. It will look something like this:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c43/BrianInOregon/Guns/SeansWin9422Trapper3.jpg

If you open up the pic in Photobucket, to the right will be some codes. The Direct code is the one you want to copy. When pasted into the ts.com Image URL the image will appear in your post, above your text, as I have done here.

You can also use HTML code to insert the image in other places in your post, but that assumes you know HTML code.

Edit: Bill, sorry, I misread your post. I thought you wanted to know how to link to a Photobucket image. I'll leave the above up for those who need this info.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Bill, I have sent the phone picture to my email. From my computer open the email then save the picture to your documents or pictures. From TS.com I insert image from brousing my documents or pictures then paste it to the TS.com thread. Got the fireplace on ovetime up there brother? Mik

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Keep in mind that if you use the ts.com Insert/Upload Image option, the image MUST have a .jpg extension. It cannot be a .gif, .tif, .png or even a .jpeg.

This restriction does not apply to linking to an image using the Image URL box.

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Like mik said, email them to yourself, retrieve it on your home PC, save it to your documents file and then download it to TS easily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts