Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
19,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subject: !!!Seitz For Sale - Price Reduced!!!
Email: [email protected]
Date: Wed, Nov 26, 2008 - 10:44 AM ET
Website Address:

Beautiful Seitz for sale - release trigger (currently); adjustable rib; 34" fixed full choke barrel; 4 way adjustable comb; adjustable butt plate; 14 1/8"lop; very minor handling marks - excellent condition all around; Americase & all tools. Price reduced to $9900 to your ffl + S/H/I. Would be willing to consider some sort of trade for one of the new (unsingle) Beretta 687 II's from Joel Etchen. Please drop the xxx.

wjw

·
Vendor
19,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanna trade my MX3 combo? I have release for it and Whiz has selectable too.

MIA... MX3 combo ...

Gun fits a 1-3/8" shooter with comb down. It is about a #1 kolar in dimension. All bbls original

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi Jack - I'm sorry, but I am not really interested in a trade. I am doing such a little bit of shooting these days, that it wouldn't make sense for me to do that. I noticed that mine is the lowest priced one on the Seitz web site and can hold it's own against many of the others (on the site)as far as condition goes - both outside and inside. It's a great gun at a very fair price - I think so and Rich does as well. All it needs is a good home and an owner who wants to improve their game.

wjw

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.