Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
chourico--There are at least (2) great threads done just a few months ago of reloading rooms. Some great pics and ideas there. Hopefully someone will bring 'em back up. Here is a link to my thread and here is my current set-up.

Matt

grntitan_2009_2503174.jpg

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
chourico---As long as it works your fine. Most have a closet in their bathroom bigger than my room. I re-did my basement and saved a small spot. Beats the sh!t out of the garage where i was before. Had more room in the garage but no AC just heat. Near 100% humidity and 80 - 90's temp in the summer was no fun loading even though i load mostly in the winter.

Matt

·
Registered
332 Posts
Yes that www.accuratereloading.com is home of the .577 T-Rex
tom

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-EVqT3XEzss" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

www.accuratereloading.com

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
high2---.577 T-Rex says it at the top. Obviously a hand full and then some.

Matt
grntitan_2009_2503175.jpg

·
Registered
662 Posts
This is mine, where I make it all happen. It's a small space, really busy but it works for me. Paul in Nebraska

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
I have to keep things orderly or I forget where they are. You know ehat they say, "Memory is the second thing to go and I forget what the first was."

Ed

averaged_2008_0303143.jpg

averaged_2008_0303195.jpg

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Ed, I see you are down to 40 flats and 50 bags of shot, don't forget to order some before you run out. HMB

·
Registered
6,074 Posts
Well, those photos were taken a while ago, so the shot inventory is more like 35 or so. As much as I'd like to buy 50 to 80 bags, I just can't bring myself to pay the going price for the stuff right now. It's probably not going to happen, but I keep holding onto hope for a lengthy drop in the lead market. I figure at least I can do my part by not buying any. I still think that if enough of us did that, it would have to eventually have an effect on the shot manufacturers. No demand in the stores means no demand at the distributors which means no demand at the mnaufacturers. Low demand + high inventories = lower prices. It sounds good, anyway.

Accordingly, I currently shoot trap only when I really feel like it. I've been buying shells when Remington runs their $100 rebate on five flats - it somehow seems less painful to pay $52 (after rebate) for a flat of new shells than ~$35 for one bag of shot. I buy 10 flats and Jason and I each submit a rebate form for five flats each.

These days, I'm spending more time on my club's handgun and rifle ranges. Those components aren't cheap either, but it takes a lot longer to go through them.

Ed

·
Registered
662 Posts
Guy

The drill is a case conditioning tool for metalic reloading. It's just an old drill I had with the tapped hole for a handle on the side. I made a bracket to mount it on the bench. See the picture to explain. Paul in Nebraska

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.