Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some pics of my Browning ST-100 if I can get them to show up. Some of you have asked what they look like, so here you go. I hope. Hand engraving. Gary L.

·
Registered
13,892 Posts
i saw one of these shooting pigeons last year. thought it was an ST, now my suspicions are confirmed. POI adjustment is very similar to kolar from the looks of it. Gun was definately ahead of its time.

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Looks just like my baby...and yes, it was way ahead of it's time...and Browning should have offered it with 32" or 33" bbls too....I even entertained the thought of having a 34" top or unsingle made for it by Simmons or Moneymaker but the costs associated with buying all the forend hardware and another forend was prohibitive.

Ron Burr

·
Registered
574 Posts
Gary- I appreciated the help very much. I decided not to call as I was unsure whether I wanted one or not after seeing that the top barrel isn't adjustable.
lf I was to buy a doubles only gun, it would be an St though. Thanks again, Dan

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Dan....the owners manual for my gun ,which I lost in a move back to the farm described how moving the wedge affected POI. I recall that it affected the POI of both BBLs when the wedge was moved to it's furthermost front or rear position. If you or ayhone anyone on ts.com still has a manual, please scan it and send it to me. It would be greatly appreciated!!

Ron Burr

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
don't know where it went to.....like I said, I think moving the wedge affects both bbls but it's been 25 years since I read the manual...I played around with my POI but went back to the original position in the middle slot...that works perfectly for doubles and I don't use it for singles or caps.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.