Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of pics or video of how to disassemble and reassemble a Perazzi MX12 or MT6? I've searched, but can't seem to find anything. The only thing I've found was the exploded diagram on whiz white's site (www.swsupply.com), but I'm looking for something with step by step instructions.

·
Registered
22,911 Posts
Anyone know of pics or video of how to disassemble and reassemble a Perazzi MX12 or MT6? I've searched, but can't seem to find anything. The only thing I've found was the exploded diagram on whiz white's site (www.swsupply.com), but I'm looking for something with step by step instructions.
No such animal freely available. You either do a ( very careful ) step by step and educate yourself or take a piece here and a piece there from Whizzer's instructions. Best to buy the DVD he has made and have all the articles close at hand.

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
You only need a few special tools

And know a couple tricks - if you really should be taking that thing apart then you can figure it out. Or send the pile of pieces to someone who has.

and it's still no more fun than any other trigger plate gun.

God Bless Daniele Perazzi and Rest his soul for the beauty of the MX competition guns that are simplicity realized.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, my MX8 was pretty easy and I'm guessing the MT6 I'm considering wouldn't be much harder. However, since I don't have one to play with right now, I wanted to learn in advance (preferably for free, though I might have to consider Whiz White's DVD, if it has all the info), and wanted to make sure there weren't any non-obvious mistakes that could be made in the disassembly/reassembly process.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts