Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have a link to over 50 Shockmaster® photos on our website. Most of these are simply “Bench-Top” photos, informal photos I’ve taken occasionally as stocks were completed and leaving our shop. Several of these photos are fairly recent, but some of them may be going back 10 years or so. This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, but only recently had the ability to set it up the way I wanted to. Please check out the link!

Mike Gregory

G-Squared Shockmaster®

[email protected]

·
Registered
68 Posts
great unit for recoil reduction. I have several on trap and skeet guns. I haven't used any other recoil reducers. But I have total confidence in the shockmaster or as I call it "The G squared".

Rich Davis

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Another K-80 photo added. For anyone interested I just added a photo of a K-80 which I completed and shipped today. Happy new year to all! Mike

·
Registered
116 Posts
Mike does the finest work and best craftsmanship that you can ask for. But I think he too much of a perfectionist, because if it not perfect Mike makes PERFECT. The G2 is the best I have 8-10, only thing I know that makes a Model 12 not kick you head off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts