Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
I can attest to the fact that it was raining a lot harder than it looks in pics 29/30. And a lot darker too. Great pics once again, Dave

Doug

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
No way were the above photos taken in New Jersey

In the Garden State, guns that eject two spent hulls with a single break of the action are outlawed as illegal assault shotguns

·
Registered
94 Posts
You must be a professional with those pictures - what camera - lens - settings? You really captured the moment!!!

Don't tell me a Brownie - LOL

·
Well known trouble maker
2,730 Posts
Just for grins I took photo number two and played around with it to remove the watermark.

Nothing is safe is this day and age with technology being what it is.

p2108001885-4.jpg

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Dave,
great shots as always.

Love the model 12 with the Pink Hull in the air.

Also very impressed with the shot in the air on the doubles.

Great timing on those.

Again the focus clarity on the shine of the K Gun barrels is just outstanding.
Thank you for posting
Bob

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You must be a professional with those pictures - what camera - lens - settings? You really captured the moment!!!

Don't tell me a Brownie - LOL
Thanks - No I'm not a professional - just an amateur who likes cameras, guns & skiing (my wife hates my "expensive" hobbies:))

Camera - Olympus OMD EM-1, lens either the 40-150 pro f2.8 or the 50-200 f2.8 -4. F-stop usually around 5, speed 2000-3200, ISO max 3200

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pic number 16, is that a building ? the guy in pic 12 is a member of njctc
Yes it is - it is the old Pinebelt club house when the trap houses were on the opposite side of the field - now used to store the clays & mainentance equipment. If you were to keep going to the shooters left you would see the Skeet fields.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes it is - it is the old Pinebelt club house when the trap houses were on the opposite side of the field - now used to store the clays & mainentance equipment. If you were to keep going to the shooters left you would see the Skeet fields.

PS = #12 is Marc Invadiato (? spelling)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dave,
great shots as always.

Love the model 12 with the Pink Hull in the air.

Also very impressed with the shot in the air on the doubles.

Great timing on those.

Again the focus clarity on the shine of the K Gun barrels is just outstanding.
Thank you for posting
Bob
Bob,
The lady with the model 12 is a CT shooter - Noelle Feucht. Thanks for the comments - as for the KGun barrels - it is all about the light & time of day.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have met Noelle, she is a great part of the trapshooting family. The model 12 is a great gun to photograph.
I understand with the time of day but you get such a nice shine I am suspecting some pre squad cleaning of finger prints must be going on at these shoots!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts