Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife's friend sadly lost her Dad several months ago. I recently learned the Dad was an avid hunter, trap shooter and re-loader for many years. The deceased Dad also owned and operated a machine shop in the western suburbs of Philadelphia that is literally filled with all sorts of reloading "stuff." I am now helping my wife's friend sell what's available in her Dad's shop ahead of the real estate sale. Here's a sampling:

- Many bags of Clay Buster AA 12g wads

- Bags AA Winchester 12 g wads

- Bags Federal 12g wads

- Boxes (>1000's) of once fired paper shells

- Bags (>1000's) once fired AA shells (original one-piece)

- Bags (>1000's) of all sorts of once fired shells (12g, 20g, 28g, 410g)

- >17 bags of 20g wads (all kinds)

- Couple New Remington 20g flats

- Some reloaded 20g shells

- Five MEC Machines (2x in 12 g, 1x in 20g, 1x in 410g); one 12g hydraulic (all used with some rust showing)

- Few MEC de-primers/re-seizers

- One Ponsness/Warren 800B 20g machine

- Kelly Cross Bow (350 cal)

- Stacks of rough walnut for gun stocks

There are too many items to catalogue and I've attached pictures of some of the available items.

Ideally, the seller would like interested parties to visit the machine shop and make an offer on all the items. Send a PM if you are interested and I can make arrangements for you to connect with the seller. Make an offer and take it all ... everything has got to go quickly for the real estate sale.

--Z

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM answered, Brady.

Seller is interested in local/direct buyers first and would rather not ship/mail materials.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ed,

Please PM me and I'll connect you with the family via e-mail. You are local to Philadelphia, correct?

Thanks,
--Z

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the many PMs, and all PMs have been answered.

Please note that the seller was not available yesterday (Saturday) and is returning home tonight (Sunday night). So, everything is still available and no appointments to view/buy the material have been made as of yet.

The seller's location is in Newtown Square, PA, off Rt. 3.

There is no powder or shot available as part of this sale; there is some shot spilled on the bench and floor.

I have connected all interested buyers (who PM'ed me) with the seller through e-mail and I expect the seller to begin contacting interested buys starting tonight to make appointments.

As mentioned before, the items will be available on a FIRST COME basis, and the seller will be interested in someone taking the whole lot.

I am glad to continue to connect interested people with the seller. Thank you all and keep the inquires coming.

--Z

·
Registered
292 Posts
Z

Can you tell me if I can go look at this stuff
tomorrow my business is on rt3 In Broomall
and I can stop by in the morning.
If you don't mind me asking who's machine shop
was it? I may also be interested other equipment
that is there like machinist tools and lathes

Thanks
Steve DiLoreto

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Steve (Coyote128),

I am glad to connect you directly to the seller if you PM me with your e-mail. For the sake of privacy to the family I would rather not give out any personal information in an open forum. The seller does have a day-job; but, I will let you communicate with her directly to make arrangements to see the shop and the reloading equipment.

And, yes, you may also look at the equipment in the machine shop. The shop employed 24+ people at one point and there is a significant amount of fabricating equipment there.

Thanks for the question and interest,

--Z

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
To all PMs ... The seller is back home and has been answering your e-mails. Please check for replies from her.

Many thanks again for your interest and inquiries.

--Z

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi I'm in NJ near Philly I'm interested in the active wads and hulls in the picture if your willing to part out the sale and the 4 size master shell resizer deprimers in the picture on the box. Let me know how much if fair ill take them. Gary

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi Jaskeetshooter,

I understand that the ACTIVE shells and wads have been sold. I was also told by the person that bought them they may have some "historic value," whatever that may be.

Thank you for the question.

--Z

1 - 20 of 20 Posts