Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
I should have sent my Perazzi to him to go through. I sent it to another well known Perazzi guru and although he does good work as well he's had the gun for two months and was told today it won't probably be shipped back until the end of the month. Almost three months is unacceptable in my view . I'm just glad I didn't send him both of my Perazzi's! I did send Phil a Super-X1 trigger to have converted to release and have full confidence that it will come back with an exceptional job having been done. It's hard to beat Phil's Gunsmithing.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Those of us who have been using Phillip for our trigger work, have been preaching this for awhile now. He has treated me right every time I have needed work done. I won't use anyone else.

·
Premium Member
3,069 Posts
I am glad we (ts.com) got him going after the tornado. He has always done great work for me.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Well if you like Great Work at a Great Price with Great Turn Around then Phillip is OK, If you like that kind of service?. :)

·
Registered
785 Posts
Phillip was in San Antonio for Christmas and he met me half way to Austin the Thur. after New Years to pick up my Perazzis. He did his usual exceptional work at his usual exceptional price and I was able to drive up east of Dallas and pick my guns up the following Monday. He is the best. In Texas we are blessed to have Phillip in north TX and Ken Rucker in San Antonio. Briley in Houston is pretty convenient as well.
Mark

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Phillip is our true friend. I have personally driven all the way to see him and wait for work to be done as I had made appointment with him ahead of time. I feel lucky to be able to call him my friend……Rob in MO

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Phillip is at the top of gunsmithing ability. His trigger work is second to none. Been in this game for four decades and only one other smith did I trust and have the confidence in that is placed with Phil. The other is retired now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts