Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JIC the first time might a been a fluke and I caught him at a slow time so the response was mega quick, I sent another trigger off to Phillip to take care of and stepped back. I gotta tell y'all again that dealing with this guy will ruin you for other shops.

He just flat takes care of business. And does some just fine work as well.

color me way impressed :1syellow1:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I will second that, Just got one back two weeks ago. As normal great work and fast. No reason to send it any place other then Phillip. Great guy we are very lucky to have that kind of talent around .

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
There may be other good gunsmiths, but there is definately none better.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
I will be in his shop tomorrow.I drive about 150 miles to get to his place and it's worth every minute and mile of the trip.His work is top notch and he is a nice fellow!

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Before he moved to TX, he used to winter at Lake Geneva,WI, 45 minutes away. He fixed anything I needed while I waited. Can't beat him!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thank ya'll for the kind words, wish I was as good as ya'll think. But I am trying to be as good and fair as I can be. But I do mess up and let things slip by but I and working on that. If I don't get stuff back to you as fast as I should don't be afraid to call me up let me know, I don't mind taking a ass chewing when I deserve it.

Phillip Crenwelge
Phillip's Gunsmithing

·
Ljutic Nut
2,941 Posts
Phillip how long have we known each other? 26 27 years? You have never been anything but good to me. Susa and I wish you well and look forward to seeing you this summer.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
He just shipped out my trigger,I am sure i will be as happy with it as all the other work he has done for me in the past.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts