Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phil did not see his shadow so spring is comming soon. (EARLY SPRING) He would not predict if the Steelers would win the super bowl.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
http://www.comcast.net/slideshow/news-national/news-national-20110202-US.Groundhog.Day/

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No , Phil the ground hog needed a snow shovel to get back to his hole. He said this weather sucks no wonder i live in a hole all my life.

·
Registered
703 Posts
If he is laying on his back he can not see his shadow!!!!!
Remington 700's are dangerous (22/250's) are really dangerous, 223's are a close second, ask "Smoke". Clean kills out to 474 yards. Glenn Allison

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
If Smsnyder had his rifle, Puxxy Phil would be a gonner.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Phil would be a gonner out to 1000 yards +. NO MORE WINTERS. LOL By the way that is Phil's brother laying in the grass.

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Go to Lone Star Field Products.com and you will see the rifle rest. Click on all the pictures and you will see me and my wife. I helped to make changes to the rest when it first came out. Outstanding for long range shooting, sighting gun in etc.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Here is Grocery Guy's g-hog rig.

I don't want to hi-jack this thread so I will be starting a new thread "Tribute to the Groundhog"

Doug Allison

·
Registered
703 Posts
Thanks. smsnyder, thanks Doug. Glenn
PS mine is a little crude compared to yours, but it has been very effective. I will check into yours. Again Thank You, Glenn

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.