Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
ABC's Good Morning America had a segment on it this morning. They made no reference to Phil's statements (freedom of speech, right or wrong, religeous conviction), but they did pull up GLADD's response that A/E threw gays and blacks under the bus for money.

So, GLADD'S response/position is more important than Phil's belief's?

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
It seems funny to me that when someone speaks the truth, all hell breaks loose. But, if someone lies, and you know who I am talking about, it is OK.

·
Registered
6,077 Posts
So thy got some publicity...increased ratings and ad revenue...new viewers that are borderline may become more conservative. Ignored Jesse Jackson...and slow the bus down to give us time to throw more under...gas is expensive. ed

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Setterman,

Then it is time to start nut-busting ABC. Let's call them out. Let's let the world know that they are a bunch of spineless hypocrites, too! Why didn't they cover FARRAKHAN? Why didn't they cover PHIL? Just who the Fluke do they think they are?

Somebody find ABC's contact information and post it. PLEASE!

·
Registered
14,697 Posts
WS-1, Farrakhan is a loose cannon and they know it. But he is a minority, so he gets a P.C. "off free" card.

But, maybe he's trying to drum up publicity for his new TV series.... "Muzzy Dynasty"

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Trap,

That's ABC....and DISNEY! I guess the Mouseketeers must have moved to Brokeback Mountain. :)

Setterman,

Yah, the Muzzy Dynasty show could have a segment on "Camel Husbandry." Kinda gives new meaning to that old song, "Back In the Saddle Again."

Sadly, all this ribald repartee doesn't alter or excuse the fact that they are just a bunch of cowardly, queer, commie hypocrites and we need to call them out.

·
Registered
12,461 Posts
Any bets, Freekie Farrakhan has more followers then glaad??

last figures I've seen posted, gueers only make up less then 4% of the population. Yet they get "special" treatment.

But then again, ABC will not attack a group who will "kell you" or Cut off your head for the fun of it, remember the guy Danial Pearlman(I think that was his name).

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
"Pseudo-idealism is a term coined by the Australian biologist Jeremy Griffith to describe apparently charitable behavior that on scrutiny is revealed as selfish, because the giver is engaging in it only so that he or she can feel good about him- or herself. It is a characteristic commonly found among the left, and it constitutes what the author Geoffrey Wheatcroft recognized as the left's inherent dishonesty.

Liberals - a group of people who are misusing democracy for their own selfish need to make themselves feel good, rather than for what democracy was designed for -- a tool to decide what was right or wrong in any particular course of action."

Paraphrased from the above link which I found worth reading.

HM

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Diney owns ABC, ESPN, A&E, THe History Channel, The Military Channel, Lifetime Networks, WLS in Chicago and the list goes on.

Google Diney assets and see for yourself!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts