Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the Cheyenne Club is closed until at least April 30 and maybe longer, I cancelled my 2 day clinic in April @ CTSC and cannot do any personal one on one's till we are back in business. I will try to get another date for my Cheyenne Clinic as soon as the Club opens.

I will also post on my site when I can have one on one's (or two) at the club.

Also until things settle down I am reluctant to book anything before mid May. Right now United out of Denver has so little traffic that it is tough to have any faith with scheduling actually getting you there the day you need.

My clinic at Los Alamos May 8-10 is on a tentative go depending on latest protocols.

Just when I thought I was ready to go again mother nature intervened!

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
Phil, hopefully we can all get out and shoot soon. MN got cut loose a little today. Practice only, no teams, no leagues, no tournaments. And social distancing is still in effect. This will at least give us a little time to put to use all the time we spent doing gun lifts, using the wall charts and watching videos.

Take care and stay safe.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Vendor
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to hear you guys got some breathing room. I don't expect any loosening to happen in Wyoming until May 1 AT THE EARLIEST!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts