Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Vendor
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be doing a 2 day clinic at the TT&SC Saturday/Sunday February 22-23.

Limited to 8 shooters and will cover all 3 events. $350 plus targets and ammo.

To see standard 2 day format go to my website (above) and click on the overview tab.

I will also offer 1/2 day private lessons on Monday and Tuesday. $300 for one shooter/student or $400 for two.

My email link is on my website.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Gee Phil, I would sign up, but I'm not coming in until maybe Tuesday. Hope to visit with you once I do get there. Merry Christmas....Karla

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
What about the 1/2 Day private lesson.
What's involved. What's Phil's ability to teach old dog's new tricks.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Vendor
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It has nothing to do with my ability it all about your ability to accept and then to actually change something if necessary.

The problem is the only 2 groups that appreciate change are babies and cashiers.

ps- thanks to Recoilsissy for the change quote.

seriously anyone that would like to talk to me and get more detailed information and discuss their situation just pm me and I will send you my cell number. thanks phil

·
Registered
114 Posts
I met Phil last year at the Spring Grand for a Half-day session. Best money you can spend to have someone of his experience watch you shoot and give you some ideas how to improve.

I attended his class also but, having him alone was way better.

Jim

·
Registered
979 Posts
Hello Joe, (I hope I don’t speak out of school here, but it wouldn’t be the first time if I am).

Old dog, new tricks????????? Joe, if your looking for a magic wand I just don’t know what to advise, that magic comes from within.

I will share with you this about Kiner clinics. The man helps me understand my strong areas, as well as the areas where I am not-so strong. Phil then offers constructive advice to strenthen both of those areas. For me it boils down to consistantly using the advice and practice ideas which Phil recommends, the man explains the “why” these ideas and tips help to reinforce the message.

Phil Kiners teaching is not just a “one day” lesson, his teaching method is like a well authored patent, when applied and used as recommended, will help you for years to come.

Joe, I don’t know if your thinking about taking a clinic from Phil, (or another one of the great instructors we have at our fingertips)? If you do Joe, I believe you will find these clinics fun, helpful and very challengeing. My recommendation is this.

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Nicol

·
Vendor
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes Wyoming tends to be a bit cool this time of year although yesterday was 59 degrees and winds were calm. So what was on the schedule?? Goose hunting and of course it was no good.

Would have been a great day for a clinic but, the previous 4 days were colder and had winds from 30-70 mph I guess I need to hire a psychic to know when to do things here.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have taken two Kiner clinics when he was in California. That was about 7 or 8 years ago. I refer to my notes when something is going wrong and usually get the right answers. His video of the shooter is the best feed back because you go inside and view and discuss the tape so you can see that your shot is doing or not doing to the target. I would strongly advise this clinic.

Rich Davis

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
One thing about Phil's clinics is that they don't necessarily end at the end of the session. Phil is always ready to continue helping you by way of a phone call or if you run into him at a shoot and have been struggling with a particular aspect of your shooting. Great guy to do business with.

And__ if you're good enough (lucky) you can take him for a buck. You still awarding those Kiner dollars for winning the handicap, Phil? It's one of a few trophies I do display. LOL

Have a Happy New Year

Steve Elliott

·
Vendor
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2 spots left in group clinic on sat/sun

still have not sorted out the personal lesson 1/2 day requests

thanks phil

1 - 20 of 25 Posts