Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are putting together dates for a Trap Clinic by the All American shooter and instructor Phil Kiner to be held at the Mid-Carolina Gun Club in Orangeburg, SC.

Dates will be toward the end of the week of April 17, 2017. We are trying to accommodate both 1 and 2 day classes during his visit. Right now looking at Thursday through Saturday but may be expanded. This will be his first trip to SC and a great opportunity for southeastern trap shooters.

Cost is $200 for one day or $350 for two day sessions.

More clinic detail on Phil's website at Phil Kiner Trapshooting Clinics and DVD's.

Please contact Gary Ferguson, preferably by email at [email protected] or call/text 803-682-5018.

Need to make reservations asap as we expect a lot of interest.

Thank you,
Gary

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dates for tbisclinic will be:

One day session- Wednesday April -19
Two day sessions- Thurs & Fri April -20, 21

Some spots left. PleSe contact me ASAP.

Gary Ferguson
[email protected]
803-682-5018

·
Registered
972 Posts
Phil's clinics are my fav.
The way he teaches his work shop's (clinics) is amazing to me.
You can use the information he gives during the time spent, but most important, you will use that info for years down the road.

Money and time well spent if your interested in shooting better, and understanding "why" your shooting the way you are.

Just my 2-cents worth......

Matt Nicol

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clinic in SC is now filled up.

Hopefully we'll have a similar opportunity next year for everyone who missed out!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just finished up three days of instruction from the best in the business.

Thanks Phil for making the trip to SC and all of the great lessons you shared. We hope to have you back here again in the future! And thanks to all of the engaged participants who made it possible!

Gary Ferguson

·
Banned
279 Posts
Just finished Phil Kiner's trap clinic at Mid Carolina Gun Club in Orangeburg, SC. Great experience! Phil is an excellent teacher I highly recommend his clinic.

Ernie Ashby

1 - 10 of 10 Posts