Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
9,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an OPEN challange to Mr. Pheasantmast (aka $hit-talker). I will TAKE YOU ON in Galaga in MY garage (don't worry, it's heated) on October the 16th at 6pm. It's time to put up or shut up! No more excuses and it's time to cut the $hit.

I will even furnish refreshments and snacks because I am such a gracious host.

My money is on me!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=100_3020.jpg" target="_blank">
100_3020.jpg.gif
</a>

Tron

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Sir South, if he brought you up to date, he'd have to killya'. Best to just keep an eye on the action.....Bob Dodd

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I dunno. Grudge matches are best played at a neutral site.

Seems like you ought to find a Galaga machine in an arcade someplace.

That said, I called my bookie in Vegas... the early Vegas line is Tron -5000, mostly the homefield advantage, I figure.

I put a few shekels on Martin and took the 5k points...

The line will probably change as we get scouting reports, practice reports, injury reports (I heard Tron had a blister on his right thumb from a non-sports related injury) and as the smart money comes in....

·
Registered
10,215 Posts
Tron, if the BS gets much thicker here, you'll need something bigger than that 8 hp. motor to get you out it!!! LMAO. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
If Tron has to compete AND fulfill the entertainment role, I think that diminishes his home court advantage somewhat, as he will be distracted.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Pheasantmaster, do us a favor and while you are there, see if Joe has those farmer's mud booths that the hind legs of the sheep slip into. Over in Great Britain, all the farmers use them, they're called Welles. They must play a lot of baseball over there because my Father used to say the English had a lot of switch hitters. I guess hitting from both sides of the plate is good, but I didn't think it mattered when they played that crazy baseball game of their's.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kind of what I figured. Maybe the pheasantmaster should change his moniker to "Chickenmaster", LOL @ him!!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=chicken.jpg" target="_blank">
chicken.jpg
</a>

Sure, this can be a calcutta...why not. But, I don't think he's going to show.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.