Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told to contact you guys because you might be able to help me get started in competitional trapshoots.
I would like to get started again and im not sure on where to start.
I have had experience with shooting and hunting.
Can you guys help me get started?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
You got ahold of the right person. Mark is a good one to help out. Also, Pheasantmaster told me to give you his cell phone number, so if you check your PMs, it's there.

·
Registered
708 Posts
wow for the weather! For those of you who could go to the fall handicap, what a gorgeous day. I went into the control room at 520 this a.m. and stepped outside at 530 p.m. and could not believe the weather. Hope you all busted a bunch of targets. mark crist and thanks for the kind words devi. hope you guys got to go to wichita today

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Mark, I'm in Seattle. I'll be back home in a couple of weeks, and I think they are gonna release me to shoot! Yay!

Call Martin and get him up to Wichita. He's home.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I bet you have had a nickname for me a time or three, but you can't post it due to censorship and children read these threads haha. have safe travels, does that mean you guys will be going to the Mo. Fall shoot?

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Well, Mark...I called you "Needs Some" in my head for a little while. Since you asked. LOL!!! But you know I luv ya. Did you find out what he'd sell that camper for?

I can't go the the MO Fall HC. My son gets married next weekend, so I have to be in the DC area. I'll be ready to shoot when I come back in a couple of weeks, though. I wouldn't mind even shooting some sporting clays again if you're up for it. Martin wants to shoot some games. I'm thinking about trying it, since he loves doing that. There's a shoot at Hilltop like that 2 weekends from now if you wanna come out, but I think it's a small shoot, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.