Trapshooters Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's a little unusual that it wondered that far from the Missouri River. Looks like you had a great day. I see you got some huns too. My favorite. They are really fun to hunt and are delicious on the grill.
It's a little unusual that it wondered that far from the Missouri River. Looks like you had a great day. I see you got some huns too. My favorite. They are really fun to hunt and are delicious on the grill.
Sticky pigs and skunks. The bain of all dogs.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Wow, thats amazing training skills you have, a retrieving cougar!!!! And he is so wore out now he is sleeping.

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Looks like a new Browning A5, 28” Sweet 16. This is the reason if I ever get a bird dog I want one that will not range more than about 75 yards.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
They say their backstraps are delicious! I’d like to try one some day!
They are delicious! Best game meat I have ever eaten. Cougar taste like lean pork loin. We have 8,000 cougars in Oregon so we get plenty of chances to try the meat.

·
Registered
6,022 Posts
For those of you who may have doubts about a shotgun being the best home defense weapon...

If it will kill griz and a mountain lion, it will damn sure take out a home invader!

Good Luck and Good Shooting!

·
Registered
910 Posts
8000 cougars in Oregon??? I'll bet that there are more than that in Portland alone! JPM

21 - 36 of 36 Posts