Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perazzi PFS stock and complete parts kit, removable weight. Custom Blue/Black/Gray paint, Perazzi Type 3 forend included, PM for more pics or to talk. One pic has receiver and iron on it, so you can see what it looks like attached, these are not included they are in another for sale post.

$850 shipped.

Thanks for looking,

Jim
View attachment 317072 View attachment 317073 View attachment 317074

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hello,

Correction, this is not the new style PFS, I thought it was, apologies. Does anyone know how to find out the age of a PFS? If I can find a serial number I can call Vern Brown for a year maybe? I bought it used so am not the original owner, but will try to age it.

The forend is a type 3.

Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how old is this unit and what is the tape 3 4 arm what did it come off of a TMX or 2000
This stock was on a MX8 (MX Series), I do not believe it will fit a TM1 or TMX as they are listed separately on the Precision Fit Stocks Website.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Perazzi type 3 forend is sold.

PFS stock and hardware kit still available. $695 shipped.

-Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It's a professional quality job, with a clear coat. Yes, it's the pfs black plastic underneath. I would think it would be easier to just buy a new grip from PFS, or get a used one, than fight with removing pain from this one. If you use paint remover, and melt the grip under the paint, that's not good. But hey, if you buy it, do whatever you want to it!

I also have the forarm for it again.

Jim

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PFS hardware and tool kit sold.

Perazzi MX PFS grip, cheek piece, and type 3 forend still available.

Jim

1 - 16 of 16 Posts