Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi does anyone have any pics of there prs stock in hydro dip patterns I like to see what other people done before I do mine thanks ken happy shooting and be safe

·
Registered
636 Posts
RutabagaDave,

Sorry mate a long way from Illinois, Sydney Australia.

You must have companies that do Hydro-dipping in many places in Illinois just Google Hydro-dipping in your local area.

I would have had over 50 different wood grains to pick from, the company that did my wife's mostly does imitation wood grain for car dashboards/window trims.

The one in the photo is over six years old, very hardy stuff not one chip or scratch in that time but then the wife is pretty fussy about her gear. (shoots as good as it looks).

Over the years I have bought 5 of these off Vern. (3 Berettas, 1 x Perazzi, 1 x Krieghoff)

We had it and a Perazzi PFS done (sold the Perazzi PFS @ the 2010 Grand) @ a cost of $250.00 for both and about a 5 day turn around.

Regards, Release.

GUNS 036.jpg

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry Release. Wasn't paying attention. That would be a bit of a drive. You fellows have all the neat stuff over there. I ordered a wood set with my PFS about a month ago. Should be seeing it any day now. Would be nice to see that type of product here though. There may be some but I sure wouldn't know where to look. Anyway you sure have a nice looking rig there. I'll bet you have a hard time missing with it. Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts