Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ALL SOLD STOCK IS SOLD, GRIP IS SOLD AND BOTH HAVE SHIPPED! I want to sell my older style, right handed PFS, with the Ultimate Fit comb and PFS grip that fits a Browning Citori. I used this on my former doubles gun and it is in great shape, works perfectly.

The biggest difference between the older and newer style is that the newer style can be changed from a right to a left hand version. Of the six PFS stocks I own/have owned, I've had two of the newer style and I still prefer the older style as it seems more solid. But that's just me. There are several threads on the PFS stock and at least one on the difference between the older style and the newer style.

The Ultimate Fit comb uses washers and the comb moves left or right just like a comb on a conventional wood stock. The grip fits the "newer" model Citoris (mid-nineties, I think, till now) with the trigger guard that ends just aft of the guard itself. NOT for the "older" Citori where the trigger guard continues along the inside length of the pistol grip itself.

Comes with the PFS wrench, the instruction booklet and partial box of extra parts including the weight. $800.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Payment by USPS Money Order or Paypal (PLEASE-NOT friend and family, rather I will eat the fees-just regular Paypal). Also a personal check if you don't mind me holding the stock till the check has cleared.

If someone wanted the stock, but not the grip or wanted the grip, but not the stock, send me a PM as we can probably work that out.

The only reason I am selling this one is that I sold the Citori a year or so ago so I have no need of this one. It works and works perfectly. Reduces felt recoil amazingly well. It has not been used a lot as I never shot a lot of doubles and had another PFS for my singles/handicap gun.

Bob

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts