Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peyton Manning put on one of the greatest pin point passing exhibitions today in the history of the NFL... IMO. He will surely be voted on the first ballot into the HOF! Congratulations to the Denver Broncos!!!!!

blade819

·
Registered
6,034 Posts
In my opinion...the two best in the current nfl played today and I think Peyton is the better of the two and not just on todays game. ed

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Love that guy and we miss him in Indy, Luck is very talented and will come around with experience, but still not Manning! OMAHA, OMAHA, OHMA!!! Go Broncs!

·
Registered
3,798 Posts
Count Peyton's sb wins.....

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still scratching my head why he didn't win the Heisman in 1997. Oh a guy named Charles Woodson.

blade819

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Don't know if he's the greatest...but he's better than Brady.

If he wins another SB with a different organization, he'll be in a very select spot.

Now why did Indy get rid of him again? Oh, that's right...the weirdo Irsay couldn't let a losing season go by without getting a draft pick out of it.

Luck is okay...but I doubt he'll be a Peyton Manning. Time will tell.

·
Registered
15,893 Posts
Manning....overrated. Played indoors majority of career. Also played during era in NFL when passing was primary. Not that he isn't a quality quarterback.

I'll take Starr, Staubach, Bradshaw, Unitas, Montana, Stabler, Graham before him.

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
and Rem, you would have losing seasons every year,,,,,,the game has changed and so have the quarterbacks' talents……..

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
What you think he is better than Tony Romo?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
563 Posts
Mommy, little brother Eli has a better playoff record than big brother and two rings.. For years, a quarterback was judged by the number of championship he won. Now, with the point happy, pass happy NFL, based on his numbers. Look at poor old Dan Marino, all those numbers and no rings. Peyton is good no doubt but Brady has done more with less..the less being the players playing around him.

The easy way to beat Peyton? Put the opposing team in FL Gator uniforms, he never could beat the Gators while he was at Tennessee. Nebraska beat him in the championship game. Both Brady and Peyton first round HOF picks.

Van

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Manning may well be included as 1 othe best, but those are big shoes to fill when he's compared to the like os Starbaugh, Montana, Tarkington, Stabler to name a few

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bruce: Good point that's why we should always caveat the proclamation with "of their time". It's like who was the greatest basketball player? Jordan, Bird, Johnson or Jabar, Russell, Chamberlin or Robertson?

blade819

1 - 15 of 15 Posts