Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it was announced today that Peyton Manning won his third NFL MVP, I wonder if Mr. Jim Irsay still thinks it was a good move? We'll see more Sunday evening I guess. Go Broncos!

blade819

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Irsay doesn't have time to have regrets. He is plotting ways to get Indy to fork over more money to keep the Dolts in Naptown. They only built him 2 stadiums. I hope the St. Louis Rams do move back to LA, so Irsay can't threaten to move the team to large market LA, unless he gets another concession.

But I'm not bitter, until I have to go to Indy and pay an extra 2% food and beverage tax. 1% for the original "Hoosier Dome" aka "RCA Dome", then another 1% for the "Lucas Oil" stadium.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Dusting off my L.A rams gear..

Who was the 1 of 50 who DIDN'T vote him MVP????

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
No comment from Rick yet. Hmmm. I think he is still not a believer. I guess we will see what happens today.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Look at what happened in Green Bay this year. I know the feeling.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
They said the center who hiked the ball - name was Manny Ramirez. I guess he gave up on making it back in baseball with either the Dodgers or Red Sox. LOL

·
Registered
180 Posts
Irsay is probably pretty happy with the way this turned out. He saved a ton of money not paying Manning the roster bonus, plus he got an outstanding QB for the next 10-12 years.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
Is it too late to change their minds on that MVP choice? Lol

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
After tonight's game, drop back pocket passing may be a thing of the past. Manning had a offensive line that sucked and I'm beginning to think that if you can't be mobile, you're screwed. Congrats to the Seahawks. Too bad they have an A-Hole for a coach!

blade819

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
I think Seattle's defense would make allot of teams, and MVP's look bad. That is a very good football team, including coaches on up. I think like Carroll ,and the CB Sherman, that they are just some very high intensity competitors. That is what is needed to perform like they did in the NFL to win. With Sherman, and his interview, I mean come on, he just made a game saving play that was really pretty incredible, putting your team into the Super Bowl, and was seriously hyped up. I would have a hard time keeping my cool after that play also. He did actually not do, or say anything to Crabtree that should have got him that response. The response is what set him off. Timing may have been off, but the game was essentially over.

Sometimes that comes out as being arrogant or obnoxious, but hey who are the Super Bowl Champions.

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
YA HAWKS!!!!!!!!!! Broncos were never in it. Well I guess the first ten seconds they were. That was about it. LOL BLOW OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Night Night from Eastern WASHINGTON STATE!!!

Brady

1 - 20 of 22 Posts