Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how Pete is doing, I don't know him but respect his shooting and hope he will be OK. Allen

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
As of 10 days ago, Pete still had tunnel vision and it is affecting his shooting. He is doing some practice shooting. Pete is convinced his tunnel vision will improve and I hope he is correct.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
827 Posts
Pat...was Pete in FL? We have been trying to get in touch with him....thanks ans hope you did well...heard there was a little "weather" to contend with. I tried to talk RMS into going...but to no avail.

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
bas- Betty, Pete did not make the trip to Florida. He remains some distance from shooting competitively now. We did have a mild breeze a couple of days. Most days were in the low 80's. Neither the heat nor the wind prevented me from eating dinner at some of my favorite restaurants.

Pat Ireland

·
Registered
827 Posts
Hey Pat....I dearly miss those GREAT eating places in Tarpon Springs....of course...all of my old pals, too! Thanks, I know Pete is having health issues and hopefully, that will turn around for him!

·
Registered
9,529 Posts
Martin- My favorite restaurant is one that I can't spell. It is a Greek restaurant in Tarpon Springs near the Sponge Docks.

What do you mean that you did not have opportunities to try the many great places to eat around Silver Dollar. You were there for 7-8 nights. I know you stayed with Leo, but surely you could talk Leo and his wife into eating dinner. Is it possible that every evening when Leo was in a shoot off, you spent your time talking with your girlfriend in Penna. instead of going out for dinner?

Pat Ireland

PS- I enjoyed talking with you again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.