1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
9,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
Yeah, I have some gift cards I might as well use up. Somebody paid for them and it is not my money.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
Sounds like the actions of a 7 /yo or someone that never graduated from high school. I sure Republicans will justify it somehow.

GS

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
Sounds like the actions of a 7 /yo or someone that never graduated from high school. I sure Republicans will justify it somehow.

GS
Speaking of "7 /yo" and "never graduated", your grammar sucks.......

·
Registered
29,246 Posts
Midalake,

You think not purchasing coffee is less mature than rioting and burning by the anti Trump crowd?

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
More joe for Trump please! And a juice
box for middy to go.
Speaking of "7 /yo" and "never graduated", your grammar sucks.......
Midalake,

You think not purchasing coffee is less mature than rioting and burning by the anti Trump crowd?
Quit insulting your more educated brothers and study more...you will make it out of pre-K. Have faith!

SEE..................

GS

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Nah, I'd rather just not give them my business. I'll just stop in at a Wawa, 711, McDs or some other place for my on the road cup of Joe. 1/3 the price as well.

·
Premium Member
18,222 Posts
Since Obama took office, I haven't had the money to buy coffee at Starbuck's. I'll stick with Folger's Green can coffee and my thermos. Great idea though. LOL.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
He's entertaining, helps us to have little debates that strengthens our beliefs and gives us a glimpse of the "lefts" thoughts without us having to do any work.

He's respectful enough of other peoples opinions and doesn't resort to name calling or other negative things of that nature that cause the threads to go down hill fast. His banter is usually always of a friendly nature.

Plus we get high post counts due to his messages. :)

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
I thought " baiting " or being a constant agitator was supposed to get you banned, when's that going to happen ???
Your correct maybe PatMiles should be banned. NO ONE lays down more bait than this guy. BTW do you think it is acceptable to tell someone your name is Trump? What kind of person does this?

GS

·
Registered
331 Posts
Your correct maybe PatMiles should be banned. NO ONE lays down more bait than this guy. BTW do you think it is acceptable to tell someone your name is Trump? What kind of person does this?

GS
Starbucks has a horribly bad reputation for being a liberal company and gave theirselves a black eye when they refused to participate and do anything for our troops, they showed their colors and it wasn't red white and blue. Their coffee sucks just as bad as the company does, I don't know why anyone would put a dollar in their register after they told the troops to go get bent, anyone who takes the freedom we're gifted and uses it like they do deserves no respect and no support, period. So anyone making dumb jokes about them, well they deserve it. This was just a joke made up to jab at you liberals and your politically correct bullshit, and get you all worked up, which apparently you took, hook, line, and sinker.

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
they do deserves no respect and no support, period. So anyone making dumb jokes about them, well they deserve it. This was just a joke made up to jab at you liberals and your politically correct bullshit, and get you all worked up, which apparently you took, hook, line, and sinker.
Your entitled to your opinion.

GS

1 - 20 of 30 Posts