Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased a TMX Special that has adjustable trigger, another release trigger,original hard case & 4 choke tubes.
The gun's overall appearance is still nice looking. Only thing I noticed is it could use a new locking block.

Question is - $1800 a good buy if I need to pay for new locking block and maybe an annual performed?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Str8 25,

the TMX is a very solid gun, it will last a lifetime.

I sell parts for and work on all models of Perazzi guns.

I can go thru the gun and replace the locking block and perform any other maintenance it may need. My prices are very competitive, I have many parts in inventory and my turnaround time is fast.

Please feel free to call me to discuss anything Perazzi related. I am available 9-4 central time.

Kindly,

Don Rackley
donrackleygunparts.com
972-839-0205 cell

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Str8 25,

the TMX is a very solid gun, it will last a lifetime.

I sell parts for and work on all models of Perazzi guns.

I can go thru the gun and replace the locking block and perform any other maintenance it may need. My prices are very competitive, I have many parts in inventory and my turnaround time is fast.

Please feel free to call me to discuss anything Perazzi related. I am available 9-4 central time.

Kindly,

Don Rackley
donrackleygunparts.com
972-839-0205 cell
You did excellent work on my TMX. Like new gun. Referring your name to fellow shooters. THANK YOU

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.