Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perazzi......Made aprox 1983 by serial number,TMX with a baker big bore.800 barrel and 4 choke tubes .730 .740 .750 and .770 barrel is 34" long, blue is very good,blue on receiver is very good with some wear on the bottom edges,comes with release trigger. Trigger has some blue wear on bottom .Tried to sell once before but grandson also wanted the gun but didn't fit him so he / we sanded and tried to make it fit. He didn;t like it then and now he found girls and playing football are more important so I bought nice used Perazzi wood with 1/8" cast off for right hander,at least thats what the seller told me and installed it.Perazzi wood with Perazzi pad. Gun comes as in the photos with original case,has normal handling marks but overall good cond.Price is 2850.xx delivered to lower 48. Own a part of trapshooting history ( stan baker barrel ).

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, don't hold me to exact measurements but I used what I have here,a yardstick and a tape measure. Took measurement from trigger to center of butt pad.....14-1/2 " Also measured best I can at drop at comb.....1-13/16 "
and at the rear of MC ,top of pad, drop of 2-7/16 ? Aprox measurements

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sent you a pm
Yes you did and it says it's locked, I can't reply. Says....This conversation is closed for new replies.

Wood is a good match,not sure about POI,never patterned it,but it's not a high shooter. My browning BT, 80/20 model shoots a little higher

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There have been questions on the trigger , by PM

Its a drop out trigger

Its a release by McDaniels from years ago,tuned by Phillips this year,let off 2-1/2 lbs

Can you change to pull......I think you need to remove the release hook and it should return to pull,or so I have been told,perhaps someone with more info can chime in.

Other triggers ( pull ) should just drop in,a few might need minor fitting.

I will post pic's of the release hook.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts