Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought the photos were uploading so lets try again!Check out the original thread for this TMX which I posted today. 34" Perazzi Series 3 Chokes , Pull trigger Gracoil. LOP 14 5/8" Want 3K plus shipping to your FFL. Nice Shooting Iron just ordered but bought other Trap guns at AZ state shoot so needs a new home too many trap guns!!! Mike Kincaid
Rifle Gun Firearm Shotgun Wood

Gun Rifle Firearm Wood Shotgun

Wall Stone wall Brick Rock Roof

Wall Stone wall Brick Rock Roof

Gun Rifle Firearm Wood Shotgun

Gun Firearm Rifle Shotgun Trigger

Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Trigger

· Vendor
20,932 Posts
How does a "type 3" get into this bbl. Give us the ID and the choke ID and show us a pic of the choke.

Mike. You are a good man to get these answers to us. Thanks a lot.

Jack

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is what was in the shotgun when I bought it. I was told it was a Type 3 Perazzi Choke and have ordered a full from Briley to replace this Skeet choke. Whoever used it must have wanted a chipem special at 16yds.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Used a bore mike( Skeet's) to get results. Sorry for addition as I just had cancer surgery on my face and not feeling too well. If it's not a Perazzi Type 3 Choke could someone tell me what it is? Thanks and God Bless! Mike

· Registered
480 Posts
Mike

I thought Perazzi Gen 3 tubes were 1+13/16" long on the flush ones?
Nice looking TMX ,but need to know whos chokes are in the gun. Does the Brl have any choke markings on the under side?

John G.

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
According to Briley the Perazzi Type 3 Chokes are 1.5" Long ( Ck their Web Site)( This one is 1.525) so they match the Type 3 Pattern. I will know soon enough as I have a Full .035 on the way Briley Perazzi Type 3 Black Extended) that will go with the gun( $80.00). Also the choke threads are started down the bore just as Briley stated for the Type 3. All the other perazzi Types Chokes start at top like most other choke tubes I've used or installed as a Gunsmith in school.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.