Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perazzi TMX for sale. I believe it is a 1982 model.
Includes 34"barrel, changeable chokes, hard case, lever to right, extra firing pin I bought from Giacomo,new KickEez pad just installed. Trigger is currently set up as pull but converts to release. Pictures can be seen at Utahtrapshooters.com.
I have never sold a gun through the mail before so please be patient with me.
$2800.

· Vendor
20,937 Posts
http://www.utahtrapshooters.com/buy-sell-and-trade/31/perazzi-tmx-for-sale/1551/

· Registered
480 Posts
S. Bennet Is building a new building "shop". I called him on his cell I found the # in one of his posts on Utahtrapshooters,com.

He told me he thinks the chokes are Colonial if thats what they are, I are out of the running. I am looking for Fac. choked Tubed or fixed, Wilkenson,Allor,Or
? with a .035 or tighter choke.

John G.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
win,
I believe they are called Colonial but I cant remember for sure.I was out late last night prepping for a concrete pour. I will for sure check tonight and post up.

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are not factory choke tubes. I pulled the full choke out last night and it has 'Colonial' stamped on it.
I would also be willing to take a BT-99 Plus or a BT-99 Max in towards a trade.
Either gun must have 34" barrels.
Thanks, Shane

· Registered
1,260 Posts
Hello:

I have just begun to look at Perazzi TMX. I noted that you have a trade note. I Have a Browning BT100, 34", Ported, multiple chokes, drop out trigger, adjustable comb, original Browning hard case. Very good shape.

I am a serious buyer and interested in a trade. What do you think?

DustyOne (Dick 612-656-9150 - Minneapolis

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.