Trapshooters Forum banner

Perazzi TM9X Reduced Again

6162 10
For Sale a very nice TM9X with SC3 wood upgrade,34 inch 18.8 bore ,31 thousands constriction,14 7/8 lOP ,Pull trigger ,right hand stock,Americase I think,stock tools ,stock spacers, manual. I brought this gun new from Giacomo and never fired it .I sold it to an old feller that just had to have it and he shot it just few times and he sold it back to me just before he passed away.I would guess it only has a couple hundred rounds thru it ,lever is way to right .The only flaw in the wood is 2 small bubbles in the finish as shown in the pics.The pad was replaced with original soft Perazzi pad ,not sure why7650.00 shipped lower 48 from WA.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
162 Posts
For Sale a very nice TM9X with SC3 wood upgrade,34 inch 18.8 bore ,31 thousands constriction,14 7/8 lOP ,Pull trigger ,right hand stock,Americase I think,stock tools ,stock spacers, manual. I brought this gun new from Giacomo and never fired it .I sold it to an old feller that just had to have it and he shot it just few times and he sold it back to me just before he passed away.I would guess it only has a couple hundred rounds thru it ,lever is way to right .The only flaw in the wood is 2 small bubbles in the finish as shown in the pics.The pad was replaced with original soft Perazzi pad ,not sure why7650.00 shipped lower 48 from WA.
I,ll take it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts