Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of the three SBT's listed above, if all three fit you perfectly, which one would be your choice if you were in the market for a new SBT and why?

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts
Of the three SBT's listed above, if all three fit you perfectly, which one would be your choice if you were in the market for a new SBT and why?
If all three were set up to fit perfectly, then it would be up to your own subjective preference.

All three are excellent guns.

All three have pedigree and are reliable guns.

All three, even set up to shoot to your POI, will "feel different."

Different balance, different swing, different triggers, different sight picture.

Nobody but you can decide.

See if you can shoot each one before you buy.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Big IF that they would all fit perfectly.IF they did why pay more than you have to?The KX-6S is the lowest price so you will lose the least when it is time to sell.You know sooner or later you will sell right?:032:

·
Registered
573 Posts
KX6 special. Great handling gun, well balanced. A real clay smoker once adjusted to fit you. There is something about that barrel that is different. If you are on that clay, it destroys it!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have a TM9X and owned a KX6 Special. The KX6 is a great gun for the $$ but the TM9X is a
better handling gun. It reminds me of my High Rib Model 12 the way it points and handles. It
May be a little light but you can add a little weight to it. Good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I bought a TM9X and do not regret it. I retired my TMX after I had it rebuilt and made it my backup gun. Phillip did the rebuild on it. It had literally thousands of rounds with many of them being heavy suped up Annie loads. They are pretty expensive, but what isn't today!!

·
Premium Member
10,550 Posts
As you can see, it’s tough to choose. I’m a Perazzi man but when I bought mine neither of the other two were being made yet.

If I was starting over today I would have to give each of them serious consideration and shoot all of them and some others before making my selection.

·
Registered
693 Posts
KX6 Special, I have one and love it, can't see needing any more gun than that IMHO

Reactions: mkr1966
1 - 20 of 28 Posts