Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Cardinal and really like the feel of the MX9 adj. Top single. I sold my old TMX speacial and since have regretted it. Does anyone have an MX 9 that would offer any opinons on the gun and how it shot,recoil,trigger, extra I am looking at buying one and would like the insight, from anyone who has one or has shot one? Thanks Ken Mills

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Did you mean TM9 ? MX-9 discontinued long time ago.

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
If you mean a TM-9X, I have one and like it a lot but if you want one, you better get your order in quick. Everyone that I know who ordered one had to wait a long time. You could just buy a used TM-1 and send it to Dennis DeVault to be reworked into a TM-9X clone. There was one posted on here a few weeks ago and it really was impressive, and cost a lot less than the newer model.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Dan at Giacomo's left the GRAND with 2 TM-9's unsold.. as well as a fully engraved..with gold.. beautiful walnut TM-1.. which didn't sell.. $5000.. go figure..???

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I liked the one with adjustable rib, saw them for around 7500 at cardinal but they wouldn't let me shoot it. Weather was bad

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ken,
I will be happy to get a couple of better pictures for you. It will be thurs night before I can get them. The rib adjustment is at the end of the barrel only.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.