Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is an Ithaca imported Perazzi TM 1 gun and was ported by magnaport. Custom engraved with full coverage beautiful bank note scroll, 12GA, 32 inch barrel and adjustable comb stock. This is your opportunity to own one of a kind TM 1. Metal is in perfect condition but wood can take a refinish if you like shiny finish. Make me offers but don't low ball me. The guns looks better than pictures. Few pictures are here and you can see more at my web album by clicking on the following link:
http://picasaweb.google.com/DieKhan/TM1#

src='/uploads/thekhan_2008_0303144.jpg'>

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The photos were taken in bad night light. I will take some good of the engraving and re-post them. Bank note is done with scratches and lines shading on the metal and bulino is done with punching holes with a tool called burin as you described. Here is a butt plate I have on my superposed. The figure on it was done in bulino and there is relief scroll around the frame.

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lot of people have asked me to put price on it. The price is $4200.00 that includes shipping within continental United States.

·
Banned
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The gun has been sold pending funds. Thanks to those who showed interest. I will update the post if it falls through.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.