Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Fajen Stock & forearm wood for Perazzi MX removable trigger receivers. Originally on a Perazzi DB-81, I’ve been told it should fit MX8 – 10 – 15 or RS receivers.
Used but in nice condition, highly figured wood with a fully adjustable comb & butt plate. There are only a few very small work marks dificult to capture with the camera. The most noticeable on the lower left near the butt plate. Overall length of the stock with the butt plate closed and w/o a pad is 15 5/8 inches it appears neutral with small palm swells on both sides. Use all or part of the butt plate, install your own or fit a pad & spacer directly to the wood if you require a shorter LOP. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking, $1,100.00 shipped to the lower 48.

IMG_9050b.jpg IMG_9053a.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg IMG_9064.jpg IMG_9036a.jpg IMG_9073.jpg IMG_9067.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
San Jose CA. So. Bay Area. I have a lot of additional pics if you’re interested. PM me if interested.

·
Premium Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Here's another picture with a much better representation of the mounted butt stock displaying the attainable length of pull without a pad. The receiver is not included & appears here for display purposes only.

IMG_9136.jpg IMG_9137.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO the reciever is not for sale only the wood. I used the receiver to depict a realistic LOP for anyone interested in the stock set.

·
Banned
Perazzi TM1/Perazzi MX8
544 Posts
There is always FedEx & costs would have to be taken into consideration. If your serious PM me with postal info & I'll check it out at FedEx.
Would love to but exchange rate, shipping, import fees etc would put it at over $2000 cdn. Beautiful set though. Thanks for the offer.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
For Sale Fajen Stock & forearm wood for Perazzi MX removable trigger receivers. Originally on a Perazzi DB-81, I’ve been told it should fit MX8 – 10 – 15 or RS receivers.
Used but in nice condition, highly figured wood with a fully adjustable comb & butt plate. There are only a few very small work marks dificult to capture with the camera. The most noticeable on the lower left near the butt plate. Overall length of the stock with the butt plate closed and w/o a pad is 15 5/8 inches it appears neutral with small palm swells on both sides. Use all or part of the butt plate, install your own or fit a pad & spacer directly to the wood if you require a shorter LOP. PM with any questions. Thanks for looking, $1,100.00 shipped to the lower 48.

View attachment 1689641 View attachment 1689643 View attachment 1689661 View attachment 1689667 View attachment 1689677 View attachment 1689679 View attachment 1689689 View attachment 1689691 View attachment 1689693 View attachment 1689717
Yes it will fit on all of the guns you mentioned But the problem is you would have to have longer pins to work on the MX-10 for sure as one gun is a low rib and the others are a high rib FYI.

·
Banned
Perazzi TM1/Perazzi MX8
544 Posts
I've shipped stocks to the US and bought and had shipped to Canada. Always labeled them "CARVED WALNUT"...
I've done the same. Labelled them wood duplicutter blank. Never an issue. Some guys are willing to do it others are not? Even shipped a set of sub-gauge Rhino stingers labelled as machined titanium tubing, no issues.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts