Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know, or tried to see, if a MX-8 or any MX series stock will fit on a TM-1 or TMX? I've noticed some PFS stocks and the device, for sale for the TM-9, TMX, TM-1 and MX series guns.
If that plastic grip will interchange, seems like the wood stocks would too. Has anyone tried?

Thanks,

27-T

·
Vendor
19,412 Posts
Nyet. The plastic grips do not interchange either, MX is MX and TM is TM. Another variation is the non-drop out trigger MX stocks. None of these mix and match

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
The MX series guns utilize two hammers and two firing pins to fire either O/U barrel or a single barrel. Because the MX series houses two hammers and firing pins and springs makes the receivers larger in height and width than a single barreled gun such as the TM series.

The TM, TMX series are single barreled only and houses a single hammer, firing pin and spring allowing the receiver to be smaller than the MX series. This why the stocks and forearms are not interchangeable. One's either to big or to small to interchange.

Surfer

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
I'll stay out of this thread.

BTW, I can see hairline crack on a dark walnut stock without spectacles.

·
Vendor
19,412 Posts
Newly refurbed eyes came out well. the doc and "Crystalens" get the credit. Gonna try them out on some targets tomorrow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts