Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You won't believe this, but I was sent a couple of these stocks to make lamps out of by parties unnamed. These stocks were made by Fabbri for a special customer, very wealthy, for some custom made special order Perazzi's.

These guns were given out as gifts to celebrities in Europe - I really do not wish to say much more.

This stock is for the MX guns with sidebplates. It was my understanding that these stocks were in the multiple of thousands of dollars and how I came by them is another great story. I really cannot divulge much more.

I have no clue on this one's value. I have two of these, but the other one has a wood comb in black. These are NOT trap shocks, more like sport shooting, live bird stocks.

I have a photo of one of the estates in the UK where these guns were used. It reminds me of Highclere Castle shown on the TV PBS series Downton Abbey. These stocks are new and have been sitting in storage for a while. The recoil pad shows wear from removal of the stock bolt prior to my receipt. The other stock's pad is better.

I think I need $1700 for this one. I looked on Guns America and some of the Fabbri guns are in the $70-$80K range with these stocks on them. I have some forearms too, but nothing that matches this absolutely superb wood.

Do NOT use PM, but use either my e-mail above or call (605) 341-4412. I can accept most any form of payment, shipping would be extra. I can ship this most anywhere on the globe with a couple of exception depending upon a country's import restrictions.

I promised to make a special design lamp out of one and am reserving the second stock for this purpose. A local artist and I are designing the lamp with a duck theme.

The lighting in my shop is not bright enough which makes the wood look extremely dark. Sorry about that, but I ain't no photographer.

whizwhite_2008_020352.jpg

whizwhite_2008_020353.jpg

whizwhite_2008_020354.jpg

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
whizwhite_2008_020355.jpg

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Look like a stock for the English driven birds. Mostly come in a pair.

·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The watch is a Perazzi watch.

I have not only a pair of these, but a threesome, Steve.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Threesome will keep you REALLY busy. And you need a better picture. :)

Here's my favorite stock from one of my side plate guns.

·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe: Perazzi sells the watches for $600 and I think that is way over priced.

Marcello has an identical watch, looks like a Rolex Daytona (a hellov lots pricier than my GMTII), and I thni his is about half Perazzi's price.

It is the exact same watch.

Whiz

·
Registered
347 Posts
Whiz, that's real nice wood. Are you sure you want to make it to a lamp?

That buckle on Steve's wrist most likely is on an all gold Daytona. That buckle itself might cost about the same as Whiz's lamp wood. LOL.

·
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not making this one into a lamp, but am with the other one. This one is listed above at $1700.

I am wearing the Perazzi watch, but my Rolex GMT is not quite as pricey as SW's Dayton.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
I want to see the lamp when it's done.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
This is a beautiful Giuliani watch.

stevew_2008_0303248.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts